Thursday 31 May 2012

Damask Decor card

I have to give credit to Karon who inspired me to try this kind of card. I used a different cart to the one she used which is one I'd barely looked at previously, Damask Decor. There is a little sparkle to the card as I used some lightly glittered cardstock. The layers are cut at 4" and the background paper at 4 1/2" I've lifted the flower layers with foam pads to add depth. The card itself is a spellbinders die which I've inked round the edges with distress ink and then filled in up to the embossed line with a toning Copic marker to give interest and tone.
I do enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Pamela
    Love all the detail
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness P, this is absolutely fantastic. I love it so much.

    Thanks for the mention, but I just love this immensely. WOW!!

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like it.Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pamela I need your email address to send you the DS file link :)
    Hugs
    Adele (Adele123uk at aol dot com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I love to read each of your lovely comments, they brighten my day and give me encouragement. Hugs, Polly x