Saturday 9 March 2013

Dear crafting friends

If you saw my last post you would gather I was feeling a bit under pressure. Well I've had to visit the doctor re pain (yes again) and he says it's stress affecting my gullet. I didn't imaging that with the pain where it is that it would be that. However though I don't feel stressed like I did before I am feeling a bit of pressure and I have a couple of worries so I guess he's right. So I'm going to take my medication and take 2 or 3 weeks off my blog and visiting, hope you all understand why. I still want to chill out and craft, keep up my learning on my Cameo but I need to get myself out of doors, meet up with my dear friends, walk in the country etc as I know very well that if I don't this will just get worse. Action needed now I think. Happy crafting my dear friends. Polly x

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good Polly. I hope you manage to relax and enjoy some time with your friends.
    take care
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and praying for you my friend!! Feel much better soon!! Take time for yourself and destress. You will be missed!! HUGS!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Polly... I am sending you so much sparkling love right now! I have you in my prayers and am certain you will grow stronger and healthier every day. Taking time away can definitely be a good thing and I am so pleased you're doing what you feel is best. I will miss you, my new friend, but will be happy knowing you are resting. Please let me know if I can ever help in any way. :o) Extra hugs for you!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi P, take care of yourself my friend - thats your number one priority. Off to email you now:-) Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take all the time you need sweetie. Will be here for you when you get back.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my sweet friend,I'm so sorry for you...I'll miss you my dear^_^
    Take your time and take care^_^
    Huge hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Polly, hope you feel better soon my lovely blog buddy, huge hugs hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to read you are not well. Enjoy your time off and I look forward to seeing more things from you when you are relaxed and refreshed. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Polly. Take care and feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I love to read each of your lovely comments, they brighten my day and give me encouragement. Hugs, Polly x