Friday 23 November 2012

At last!!!

Hello ladies, at last we are in our new home since one week today! And my first day online after a month offline due to BT making lots of mistakes. We are of course still in a mess but we are getting there. It's all been so stressful but I don't want to think about all the problems we had to face by writing it down, it's best to try and put it behind me and try to move on. My health has certainly improved, hopefully it won't be long before I'm in full working order :-) We all love our new home even though it's half the size of where we were. We've already put more storage in as that's the one think we are seriously short of. I will take some before and after pictures of my future craft room which just now is a passage type thing. My stash is packed in boxes until my DH has fitted my room out, it's down the list right now and I don't have a time scale. Do you think grovelling might push it up the list? The main thing is we are all happy and settling very well so waiting a bit is not serious is it.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Fabulous Fabulous Fabulous - did I say Fabulous, news!!!!! So happy for you - and glad that you are finally in your new home. Lots of Hugs coming your way. Karon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pamela,
    Buying/selling a home is a major process, glad to hear you've rapped it all up. Sorry to hear your heath wasn't so good and very happy to hear it's improved. Smaller is ok, since home is where the heart is. Congrats on your new home. As for your stash, I would certainly give grovelling a shot. Crafting is good for your health ;) So, the sooner the better, right?!
    Wishing you good health and much happiness in your new home.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela, dearest friend, Beautiful news and I'm glad you are come back on blogland :))
    Thanks for help me, I solved problem:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy that you are feeling better and you are in your new home!! You've been missed in blogland!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your settled in your new home. Thank you so much for all the comments on my work through out the year it is much appreciated. Happy Christmas and new year to you and your family. Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas to you and yours Sandra. As you will see from my post today I'm quite excited about my new room, when it gets done ha ha. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I love to read each of your lovely comments, they brighten my day and give me encouragement. Hugs, Polly x